MDC 'S' Classic Stirrup Irons
The MDC ‘S’ Classic is designed for riders who appreciate the classic lines of a traditional fillis stirrup and the benefits of MDC's patented, improved design.
The MDC ‘S’ Classic™ features our patented 45° ‘S’ Positioning Technology. Combined with our ultra-low profile, high traction aluminum tread, the MDC ‘S’ Classic™ delivers improved stirrup and leg position, greater base of support, relieves pressure on ankles, knees, hips and back, is easily retrievable and safer in the event of a fall. MDC Stirrups are designed by a professional horseman; from our Saddle to Yours / Horseman to Horseman.
- Patented MDC ‘S’ Classic Stirrups™ with 45º ‘S’ Stirrup Positioning Technology
- Invisible design produces performance advantages for riders of all riding disciplines
- Traditional styling
- Ultra-low profile, high traction wide aluminum tread with 45º easy retrieval trailing edge
- Optional traditional width aluminum tread available
- Lighter weight, 2.5 lbs/pair (1.13 kg/pair)
- Available in 3 wide tread sizes (4.5, 4.75 & 5 inches) and 2 traditional width sizes (4 & 4.25 inches)
- Ideal for Jumping, Dressage, Eventing, Polo, Endurance and Trail Riding•To learn more about ‘S’ Models, click here to download ‘S’ Model Installation Instruction
How To Measure For Stirrup Sizing:
Stirrup measurements are taken from the inside branch of the stirrup across the tread to the other inside branch. Stirrups that are too small are more difficult to retrieve and may not release your foot easily during a fall. MDC Stirrups™ are true sized. MDC's patented design allows for more escape room from the top of the tread to the top of the inner stirrup arch. Modern stirrups are taller than they are wider. This increased area allows for more ease in escaping a stirrup during a fall than designs with less clearance area.