MDC Hunter Classic Stirrup
The MDC Hunter Classic Stirrup is designed for riders who appreciate the classic lines of a traditional fillis stirrup and the benefits of MDC's patented, improved design. With MDC's ultra-low profile, high traction aluminum tread, and wide foot base the MDC Hunter Classic delivers improved stirrup and leg position and greater base of support. MDC Stirrups are designed by a professional horseman; from our Saddle to Yours / Horseman to Horseman.
- Provides high traction and greater support for the serious minded rider
- Ultra low profile aluminum tread that is not clearly visible in the show ring
- Much lighter than regular stirrups and features a 45° easy retrieval edge
- Extremely versatile and is suitable for most traditional disciplines
- Traditional stirrup leather opening
How To Measure For Stirrup Sizing:
Stirrup measurements are taken from the inside branch of the stirrup across the tread to the other inside branch. Stirrups that are too small are more difficult to retrieve and may not release your foot easily during a fall. MDC Stirrups™ are true sized. MDC's patented design allows for more escape room from the top of the tread to the top of the inner stirrup arch. Modern stirrups are taller than they are wider. This increased area allows for more ease in escaping a stirrup during a fall than designs with less clearance area.