EquiFit Eq-Teq Hind Boot
Inspired by the equitation ring, the Equifit Eq-Teq Hind boots are constructed of durable EverLeather™ and anatomically molded with a virtually unbreakable outer shell that absorbs impact, shock and vibration and relieves pressure points.
- Two 1.25" wide all Black StretchTeq straps for a customized fit.
- Tab closures offer a secure fit.
- Featuring Peel Away liners for horses with hard to fit issues. The perforated sections are removable and help alleviate pressure in certain areas.
- Optional Extended Hind Liners provide additional coverage and protection.
- Made in USA
- Optional removable ImpacTeq™ liners or SheepsWool™ liners.
- ImpacTeq liners form a protective shield upon impact. They conform to the leg for support and absorb extreme concussion and impact. They're antimicrobial, breathable, easy to wash and quick to dry.
- SheepsWool liners naturally promote breathability, moving excess heat away from the leg, are hypoallergenic and naturally water and odor resistant.